Although every client has the same basic needs, we understand each is unique and, as such, will work with you to identify and implement those services that can have the greatest impact on your business. We are focused on, but not limited to, the following:
- Coverage Review & Recommendations - In an ever-changing market and business landscape, it is critical to be constantly calibrating your commercial insurance program to ensure risk management objectives are met.
- Policy Placement - This includes aligning our clients with key underwriting partners (carriers) who have a specific appetite and convincing an underwriter to provide exceptional terms - right policy, right place and right premium!
- Certificates of Insurance - We understand many of your clients will not let your crews on the job site or pay your invoice until they are certain the insurance requirements outlined in the contract are completely satisfied by a current certificate and appropriate policy endorsements.
- Timely Invoicing - We realize the importance of accurate invoicing as well as providing you with as much time as possible for you to pay since we understand cash flow is paramount.
- Premium Financing - Although many carriers do provide their own terms, there are those policies in which full payment is required. As a cash flow option for our clients, we market competitive financing options. Our focus is on securing terms with the lower possible down payment, as many installments as possible and a correspondingly low APR.
- Loss Control Services - We understand the foundation of a strong risk management program is the development of a corporate culture that does not relegate safety to an afterthought behind profit and production. In reality, strong risk management programs promote productivity and a better bottom line. The Brokerage invests in our clients by providing appropriate loss control services that have a measurable impact in protecting their people, property and profits. Our list of loss control services can be found here.
- Claims Stewardship - Beyond health insurance, Workers' Compensation is typically the greatest insurance expense a company faces. Without aggressive claims management, the legacy burden of historical claims will only provide upward pressure on this onerous expense. Our claim service approach is "cradle to grave" stewardship with an emphasis on getting these issues resolved closer to the cradle point.