A Producer candidate can range from newly licensed (property/casualty) to various years of commercial insurance sales experience. Strong candidate would have existing relationships with middle market companies with a construction focus being ideal. Since our firm is a preferred construction specialist with key construction program markets, the producer can capitalize on our programs and relationships to improve their existing clients’ terms and grow his/ her business. Although candidate could work remotely, we would prefer them to relocate (if not local) to interact with our Newport Beach staff (besides, the surf is better here). Since we are licensed in multiple states, producer can maintain those non-California relationships while expanding in Southern California. Compensation structure can be very flexible ranging from buy out to salary plus commission commensurate with experience.
Position includes the following basic job duties:
- Build and maintain a book of business through a combination of cold-calling and farming networks for referrals, with emphasis on mid-sized to large companies.
- Build and maintain relationships with key carrier partners/underwriters.
- Lead in marketing efforts on both new and renewal business.
- Topside client relationships.
- Work with the service team to address client service requests.
- Collaborate with other sales staff in agency’s collective growth efforts.
- Prepare and implement individual annual business plans with sales targets.
- Spearhead marketing campaigns (email bulletins, LinkedIn activity, etc.)
- Eligibility to work in the United States
- 18 years or older
- Bachelor Degree or commensurate professional experience
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written) in English
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Presentation skills
- Current California Property Casualty Insurance License
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick leave
- 401(k) with employer matching and profit sharing
- Room for growth (sponsored licensing, continuing education and insurance designations)
Compensation: Negotiable to include base salary and generous commission structure on both new and renewal business
To apply, please email résumés along with a cover letter to email@example.com
The Brokerage Commercial Insurance Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.